Commercial Technology Solicitor - In-house
Commercial Technology Lawyer - In-House - Dublin
BCL Legal is now partnered with global professional services firm who are looking for a commercial technology solicitor. You can expect to work for a client-base including international commercial businesses on national and international commercial projects.
This Commercial Solicitor position sits as part of the dedicated commercial team, our client is flexible on location with offices across Ireland. There is a leaning towards technology contracts, but it is a varied commercial contracts position.
· Commercial Contracts role working across many sectors
· Contracts include standard Ts & Cs, supply of goods and services contracts, e-commerce agreements, supplier agreements, e-commerce agreements and general IT contracts
· Clients mainly at the international level, working with some of the nations biggest PLCs
· Associate+ role (circa 3 years PQE plus)
· Reporting directly into very experienced and well-regarded partners
The successful candidate for this Commercial Solicitor position:
· A qualified solicitor with experience working in a commercial technology role for around 3 years
· Some experience of technology and IT contracts required
· Strong academics and good communication skills
Salary and Benefits
This Commercial Technology Solicitor will be rewarded with:
· A strong well resourced commercial department
· Strong salary ranging from €90,000 - €110,000
· A really well-regarded international name on the CV
· Directly working with a leading partners
· Clear avenue for progression
If you are a Dublin based, qualified solicitor at the Associate level with Commercial Technology experience please apply now.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.