£70,000, Agile working plus benefits
We have a fantastic opportunity for a HR Manager to join a great HR team in a London based International Law firm, reporting into and supporting the Senior HR Manager within a wider team of approx. 15.
The main elements to the role include:
- Working directly with Legal and Business Function client groups and building strong relationships with stakeholders and being a trusted advisor.
- Managing annual HR processes including salary and bonus review and performance appraisals.
- Guiding and coaching Directors and Partners in the management of underperformers, absence and disciplinary matters.
- HR Advisory, Policy and Employee Relations operational activity.
- Production and analysis of insightful people management information.
- Challenging existing HR processes and ways of working.
- Supporting and influencing the HR strategy and HR initiatives across client groups.
- Monitoring, measuring and reporting on HR activity and issues drawing on relevant supporting HR data and analytics.
- Supporting the implementation of performance and talent processes with a focus on improving the diversity profile of the firm in line with the firm's Diversity and Inclusion strategy and team.
- Managing and developing junior members of the HR team (HR Advisor and HR Administrator).
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
A pro-active and commercial HR generalist ideally within a global law firm who is comfortable partnering with the business and implementing projects and processes independently.
- Fully CIPD qualified.
- Experience of the full range of generalist HR disciplines and client facing business partnering.
- Strong process, project and change management experience with proven ability to implement change initiatives successfully.
- Experience of improving processes and driving value added HR service delivery.
- Confident in core aspects of employment law and experienced in running complex ER matters.
- Ability to build rapport and trusting relationships quickly.
- Confident communicator who is able to build trust and offer proactive solutions.
- Proven ability in influencing at a senior level with a commercial mindset to understand the client’s needs and what is important to them.
- Collaborative working style, pragmatic and positive in approach.
The firm and team have an agile working policy. They would usually suggest one day minimum a week in the office when things get back to some normal. Salary wise, this role is up to £65,000 so may attract candidates who are looking for a step into a manager role or an established junior manager. You may just be looking for a change!