Marketing and Business Development Manager (Corporate)
We have a great opportunity for a Marketing and Business Development Manager to join a prestigious International Law Firm, based in London, predominantly within the corporate practice.
The main elements to the role include:
- Supporting with drafting and implementing the groups marketing plan.
- Proactively supporting the global business development teams.
- End-to-end support of RFP, pitches and proposals process.
- Draft and coordinate the distribution of marketing materials, client presentations, client alerts, press releases, and other external communications.
- Working with the firm’s PR team on the announcement of partner promotions, deal closures and other significant achievements. Ensure PR and social media channels are fully leveraged to support campaigns, marketing activities, thought leadership, conference sponsorship and notable client work.
- Writing and managing each group's annual directory/award submissions and industry specific awards.
- Proactively identify opportunities to maximise return on investment and incremental revenues with existing clients through client development and cross-selling programmes and with potential new clients through new business development programmes.
- Conduct research on existing and prospective clients, competitor activity, and industry or market trends to aid in the development of marketing plans, presentations, and proposals.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Ideally a minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience, preferably in a law firm or professional services environment.
- A highly motivated self-starter, committed to excellence in client service delivery.
- Strong project management and analytical capabilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills and exceptionally strong communication skills, both verbal and written (including strong editing and proofing ability and attention to detail).
- Well-developed influencing and presentation skills, resilient and focused.
- Familiarity with working with CRM systems such as InterAction, website CMS, and email marketing platforms.
When the City returns to normal, their flexible working policy will be 3 days in the office, 2 at home.