International Marketing Coordinator (12 Month FTC)
International Marketing Coordinator role in a top law firm. 12 month FTC with a high chance of going perm. Flexible office locations with hybrid working.
Location: The role could be based in Birmingham, Leeds, Sheffield, Edinburgh, or Liverpool. Please ensure your location is clear on your CV when applying.
This international law firm is looking for an International Marketing Coordinator to join the firm on an initial 12-month FTC. The team is regularly growing so this role has a high chance of going perm or other internal opportunities arising. The role will focus on BD and marketing initiatives internationally and they could be occasional international travel.
The role will be aligned to a small number of sector and practice groups depending on business need and candidate interest. Some of their flagship sectors include Real Estate, Life Science, Media and Tech and Financial Services. Key practice areas of the firm include Corporate, Tax, Employment, Finance, IP and tech, Litigation, Real Estate and Energy & Infrastructure.
The International Marketing Coordinator will:
- Develop sector and practice group plans
- Deliver a range of profile-raising activities including events, digital content, directory and award submissions and client comms
- Ensure all content is inline with the firms brand and tone of voice
- Support in the launch and campaigns of new legal products and tech
- Manage sector and practice group internal comms and intranet content
The role would suit a marketer with around 12-18 months of experience. Candidates will ideally be from a professional services background such as legal, accountancy or consultancy. Candidates need to be confident working with senior stakeholders and have strong written ability.