Sittingbourne, Kent | £35,000 - £55,000
We’re hiring!... a litigation solicitor for a thriving, full-service firm based in Sittingbourne, Kent. The firm was recently taken over by a top City lawyer and has quadrupled in size and gained a large, positive following in just five years and have the ambition and know how to compete with City firms in terms of quality and service.
As a litigation solicitor, you will
- Undertake a caseload which includes anything from property and boundary disputes to contentious probate and everything in between
- Conduct advocacy and always work towards the best possible result
- Create lasting relationships with clients from vastly differing backgrounds built upon success
- Be key in further growing the already excellent reputation of the litigation department
You will be a litigation solicitor of NQ+ (no upper limit) with
- A proven track record and solid billing
- A thorough and adaptable approach to work
- Personable, professional, and assured characteristics
On offer is a salary of £35,000 to £55,000, a negotiable benefits package, and an amazing opportunity where partnership is achievable in as little as three years.
Apply Now! Submit your CV to be considered for this litigation solicitor role and learn more about the firm today.
Apply for Litigation Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly