Our client is a prestigious US law firm – they are now looking to recruit a Billing Coordinator to join their busy and expanding finance team in London.
The Billing Coordinator works directly with assigned Partners to prepare and process client bills. Responsibilities will include ensuring that clients are billed timely and special client needs are met, consistent with firm policy.
The standard hours are 9.30am to 5.30pm. The salary is paying up to £45,000 plus benefits. This role is a permanent position. You will be working in their office for 3 days, 2 from home.
This is a great Billing Coordinator opportunity to join a great US law firm!
Your responsibilities as a Billing Coordinator will include:
- Processing transfers and edits
- Preparing draft bills, split bills, task code allocation and final bills, including e-billing.
- Processing credit notes and re-issues as required
- Ensuring bills prepared for assigned Partners are completed in a timely manner and by client standard
- Dealing with queries and troubleshooting issues as they arise
- Demonstrate familiarity with the Solicitors’ Accounts Rules and basic VAT Rules, ensuring compliance at all times
- Other adhoc duties that may arise
Requirements as a Billing Coordinator include:
- Minimum of 2 year’s billing experience gained from a reputable law firm
- Previous experience of using Elite3E/Enterprise would be advantageous
- Excellent numeracy and technical skills (in particular excellent working knowledge of MS Excel, Word and Elite 3E/Enterprise billing)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Willing and enthusiastic attitude with the ability to take the initiative