An experienced Residential Conveyancer is sought for a well-established traditional high street law firm based in Runcorn.This is an excellent opportunity for a Residential Conveyancer looking to take the next step in their career working within a friendly team and with the role offering genuine scope for career development. The offices are located close to excellent motorway links and offer free parking.It will involve managing a case load of approximately 30-40 matters a month with assistance.On a day to day basis, this role will consist of dealing with a caseload of the sales and purchase of Residential Property from initiation to completion. The role will also include handling a caseload of both Leasehold and Freehold Property, New build and Re-mortgages.The ideal Residential Conveyancer will ideally have a minimum of 1 years PQE but the firm will consider candidates who have relevant fee earning experience and the ability to manage the case load in question with the support of the departmental team.You will be either be a qualified solicitor, legal executive, licensed conveyancer or a conveyancer with previous fee earning experience.
The department has legal assistants and support staff to offer support and is committed to the development and career progression of staff.Flexible working available.Salary is competitive (up to £37,000 plus bonus) together with additional benefits, free parking and full training provided.
Please click 'apply' or get in touch with Nick Tappin directly. Any reference to PQE and salary is for guidance only.
Thornton Legal has strong relationships with law firms of all sizes and specialisms across the North West, Midlands and Yorkshire. We help build the careers of legal professionals across a broad range of experience levels and we would be delighted to work with you now or in the future.
For lawyers we represent:
- We guarantee not to send your cv to firms without permission
- We offer a fully consultative service as opposed to being a cv sending agency
- We would rather have a chat over the phone so, if we are available, we will take you call
- We consult, support and advise, but ultimately the choice is always yours
- It's really important to meet people, and we hope you feel the same
- We won't spam you with irrelevant jobs (but you may receive information we think you will be interested in)