Residential Conveyancer - Stockport
- Highly accredited firm with a network of offices across the North West. The firm is a friendly, down to earth solicitors offering high quality legal advice and an outstanding service to business and private clients. Offering a full range of legal services its aim is to strive to be different and to offer new and innovative processes to its clients.
- The residential property team acts on behalf of large referrers and also private clients in the local community and handles sales & purchases, remortgaging, co-ownership and help to buy.
- Based in the busy Stockport office the role will involve working as part of a close knit and well established conveyancing team developing a strong working relationship with conveyancing clients and will involve the day to day handling a caseload of residential conveyancing transactions from inception through to completion.
- This is a great opportunity for an ambitious conveyancer to work with a well regarded firm with exposure to quality work in a supportive and collaborative environment.
- Minimum 4-5 years experience of handling your own conveyancing files is essential for this role
- Excellent client care skills and attention to detail are key
- Competitive salary dependant upon experience
For more information regarding this conveyancing role, please contact Lauren Tootell at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.