One of the UK's leading corporate teams is recruiting for a corporate associate to join their team in Bristol. This is an opportunity for a corporate associate to secure a role in a Legal 500 and Chambers ranked team that undertakes work for international, FTSE listed and large south west based businesses.
- Qualified solicitor in England and Wales
- Candidates should have good technical exposure to mergers and acquisitions
- Exposure to other areas of corporate work is welcomed but is not necessarily required to be considered
- Desire to work for one of the UK's leading corporate teams
- To work as a corporate associate with a highly regarded corporate team that is ranked as one of the best outside of London
- The team advises on a wide range of matters including private equity, mergers, acquisitions, disposals, reorganisations, joint ventures and capital markets
- The work is often international in nature, whilst the client base includes FTSE listed and foreign listed businesses as well as the biggest companies in the south west
- Excellent salary well above regional norms and a comprehensive benefits package
- The chance to work for a firm that routinely wins awards for being one of the best employers in the UK
- Supportive and collaborative environment where every single employee is valued
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.