A Cheshire based full service law firm is currently in the market for a Residential Conveyancing fee earner. The firm is looking to strengthen its residential property team with the addition of a Residential Conveyancing Fee Earner who has a minimum of 2 years experience working within residential conveyancing.
* Handle new build transactions;
* Build and maintain strong relationships with the client;
* Be responsible for your own caseload from start to completion; and
* Service existing clients to and exceptional standard.
* Possess a minimum of 2 years experience in a residential property role;
* Have experience in handling caseloads from opening of the file to completion;
* Have excellent attention to detail;
* Have the ability to build strong client relationships; and
* Possess excellent interpersonal skills.
* Competitive salary
* Bonus scheme
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.