Legal Marketing Director
Job Title: Legal Marketing Director
Location: Central London
Prestigious, award-winning London law firm are looking for a Marketing Director to provide strategic and hands on support to the London office and develop, innovate, and drive forward the firm’s growth strategy. The role will include:
- Communications – manage the communications mix including PR, event management, direct marketing and directory submissions. You will be expected to advise on the most effective activities and explore new initiatives to drive the marketing agenda.
- Tenders/Pitches – the successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of the tendering/pitch process from assessing the pitch opportunities and making recommendations to producing the documentation, debriefing post-pitch, and identifying trends in order to recommend alternative approaches on future pitches.
- Preparing practice awards, legal directory submissions and evaluating other sponsorship and profile-raising opportunities.
- Edit the firm’s internal (intranet based) newsletter and other internal communications as required.
- Oversee the firm’s social media activity.
Strong influencing skills and tenacity are as essential as relevant experience in a law firm. You must possess exceptional communication and networking skills so that you can enhance the strong relationships already in place. You must also be able to manage multiple projects while prioritising time critical assignments. The practice is willing to offer a blank canvass to develop the role and become an integral part of the management of the business. There will be an assistant and administrative support.
Salary package entirely negotiable dependent on experience, but the firm as a whole are above market rate across the board and have an excellent benefits package and a genuinely fantastic working environment and culture.