NQ Commercial Litigation Solicitor
NQ Commercial Litigation Solicitor - NQ-2PQE
BCL Legal are working with a highly regarded national firm who are seeking an NQ (up to 2 years PQE) commercial litigation solicitor to join their litigation and private client team.
This is a great opportunity for a newly qualified solicitor to join a Legal 500 ranked team.
Role and requirements:
- The NQ-2PQE solicitor will undertake a wide range of commercial litigation work and be offered the opportunity to specialise in an area of interest or keep their experience broad.
- You will be tasked with business development activities as well as under taking activities which will help the firm with recognition.
- You will also work alongside senior associates and partners assisting them with more complex litigation.
- The main team is based in Taunton but you will have the flexibility of working from any of the offices in the south including Bristol and Southampton. The firm are very flexible with working arrangements and currently the team work predominantly from home. This is likely to continue with a day or two in the office moving forward.
- You will get the chance to truly drive your career in the path most suited to you - whether you want to specialise in a certain area of litigation or keep your experience more varied - this will be completely up to you to decide!
- On top of all this the firm offer a comprehensive benefits package to include: bonus, life assurance, generous holiday allowance, enhanced maternity and paternity pay and much more!
For more information on this role or if you would like to apply please click below or get in touch with
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.