Construction & Engineering Lawyer
Excellent new position for a Construction Lawyer to join a Band 1 Ranked Construction & Engineering team as part of a dynamic and innovation UK law firm- this role will be based in Edinburgh.
This is an exceptional chance to join a highly-respected UK-wide construction team with an excellent reputation in transport, infrastructure, energy and real estate. The team has a strong UK-wide presence with clients including: government, utilities, developers, funder and investors. The role will involve advising on a range of matters including:
- Energy Infrastructure.
- Transport Infrastructure.
- Regeneration and commercial development and
- Dispute avoidance and resolution.
- The firm are interested in speaking with specialist construction lawyer with 3+ PQE;
- Candidates with non-contentious and/or contentious construction experience are invited to apply;
- Experience on working on complex construction contracts.
- The firm offers a competitive salary and benefits package and flexible working arrangements are also available.
If you wish to Apply for this position please click on the Apply Button below or if you wish to contact us to discuss this role in confidence, please Contact David Thomson, Director- Our contact details are on our Totallylegal.com Profile Page or on the Thomson Legal Website.