Health and Safety Paralegal
- Full Time
Health and Safety Paralegal role working in a rapidly developing office environment. The post holder will be required to work flexibly and conscientiously.
Asset Management Company
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- High degree of integrity and reliability
- Proven ability to work with high volumes under pressure and to deadlines, accurately
- Computer literate: intermediate use of Word, Excel, Outlook and Qube
- Good organisation skills and ability to multitask
- Interested in the industry, some knowledge of the current media coverage on required building remediation
- An interest in professional development
- Able to investigate a query and suggest possible outcomes solving problems in an effective manner.
- Able to write professional letters/communications, both using templates and as ad-hoc letters/communications. A high level of accuracy is required regarding the information provided in the letters/communications, as well as an equally high level of grammatical correction.
Permanent role, competitive salary and hybrid working.