Costs Draftsperson, Leeds, To £45,000, Top 50 Law Firm -
• Leading international law firm seeking additional Costs Draftsperson into its expanding team.
• Take responsibility for a broad range of costs matters within the clinical negligence and healthcare sectors.
• Depending on your experience you will be preparing points of dispute, costs scheduling, preparing bills of costs and negotiation.
• The successful candidate will have at least 2 years’ experience in Costs, with a proven track record in drafting, negotiation and litigation.
• You will ideally have worked for defendant clients within the clinical negligence or healthcare sectors.
• Market leading firm that supports its employees in their personal and career development.
• Competitive salary + benefits including enhanced annual leave, health insurance and flexible working options.