Assistant Company Secretary
1 day left
- Full Time
This FTSE Small Cap organisation is looking for an Assistant Company Secretary to join their team in Abingdon.
The individual will be responsible for supporting the GC & Company Secretary in all plc and subsidiary company secretarial and insurance matters. The key focus of the role will include:
- Preparing/assisting the GC with the preparation of the Annual Report each year
- Preparing Board and Committee calendar, annual plans and meeting papers
- Arranging the AGM
- Preparing all Director appointment and resignations papers
- Maintaining statutory records and filing returns for all group companies
- Managing any company share schemes
Applicants should be educated to Degree level or equivalent; preferably part or fully ICSA qualified and ideally have experience dealing with the above responsibilities in a specialised company secretarial function in a listed environment
This role would also suit an individual looking for a part-time role (3 days per week, although in the lead up to the Annual Report its expected this will need to be a full-time role)
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Apply for Assistant Company Secretary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly