HR Business Partner
1 day left
- Full Time
Excellent opportunity to join a leading global law firm as HR Business Partner. Here you will be supporting their hugely successful Real Estate group with all things HR for legal staff, from Paralegal to Partner. There is also the opportunity to get involved with key HR projects.
* Understands the business, identifies challenges across your assigned Department.
* Identifies creative solutions to resource planning and resourcing strategies.
* Co-ordinates succession planning and talent management, including assessing pipeline of talent across multiple groups.
* Co-ordinates the headcount budget process across their assigned Department, acts as a key contact for F&A and attends budget meetings where appropriate.
* Work closely with the client groups to facilitate the performance review process and provide advice, guidance and training where necessary.
* Provide advice and guidance to client group on managing poor performance and where appropriate attend meetings and ensure follow-up.
* Manage the internal promotion process within client groups.
* Lead on sensitive/complex departures including drawing up and negotiating on settlement agreements.
* Co-ordinate the salary review process for your dedicated client groups: draft annual salary increases and bonuses (using market data); meet with senior partners in the client group to discuss and agree increases; and moderate increases across all client groups/departments.
* Coach and develop junior members of the HR team.
* Provide advice and guidance on employee relations issues e. disciplinary/grievance matters and performance issues. Where necessary, investigate matters and conduct meetings autonomously.
* Oversee the coordination of all maternity, paternity and parental leave within the client groups and where necessary; provide advice and guidance to managers ensuring compliance with the firm's policy.
* Oversee the coordination and management of all flexible working applications in line with the firm's policy and discuss requests with managers whilst considering the business needs.
* Monitor and manage all sickness absence within dedicated client groups. When necessary discuss absence with managers and ensure follow-up with individuals. Work with Occupational Health where appropriate and liaise with insurers on GIP claims as appropriate.
* Deal with welfare queries from staff and provide advice and information on the internal and external sources of support available. Ensure follow-up as appropriate.
* Acts as key stakeholder when implementing and reviewing HR/Firmwide policies.
* Actively lead in strategic projects, HR initiatives and departmental activities as appropriate.
* Understand the HR needs of different departments to help them achieve their strategic objectives whilst following the overall HR strategy.
The ideal candidate will have solid experience working in a professional services environment at Business Partner level, and strong advisory skills with excellent knowledge of employment legislation. You will have solid experience of dealing with complex ER issues. Ideally you will be CIPD qualified or working towards this qualification. You will have strong client service skills and excellent communication both verbal and written. You will have the ability to influence and challenge at all levels where appropriate, strong commercial awareness, discretion and able to manage conflicting priorities.
Apply for HR Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly