Junior Counsel - Engineering Sector Trade Body
- Full Time
This is a junior in house role for a lawyer with construction, engineering and commercial law expertise.
Our Client is one of the largest trade bodies in the UK Construction and Engineering Sector.
You will provide:
- legal and commercial, and wider business support advice and guidance service to organisation members on Construction, Engineering and Commercial Law
- in-house legal support service to the organisation
- influence and represent the organisation on business-related industry issues
The successful candidate will be a UK or Common Law qualified lawyer and will be likely to have between 1-3 years post-qualification experience.
They will have 1 or more years' experience in construction law and have:
- experience of advising on standard and non-standard construction contracts
- Sound knowledge of the UK construction industry
- Familiarity with the legislative framework which affects construction contracts
6 months experience in commercial contracts and/or governance related activities
For further information about the package on offer for this role, please apply to the advert or contact the instructed agent, David Taylor of Michael Page Legal.