Tech and Outsourcing Lawyer
3 days left
- Full Time
A leading global law firm is seeking to recruit a commercial technology lawyer to join their market leading Technology and Outsourcing team in their London office.
This role involves dealing with a broad range of transactional tech work, such as cloud and digital transformation projects, large-scale IT projects, tech transfers and joint ventures. The focus of the work will be on technology services and solution contracts, and outsourcing transactions. The team acts for a premium client base, including public sector organisations, large banks and financial institutions, technology services suppliers and multinational corporates.
The successful candidate will be working closely with the firm's offices across the UK and internationally.
Experience and skills:
- England & Wales or common law qualified
- 2-8 years PQE gained at a recognised a Commercial Technology practice
- Experience dealing with contract negotiations associated with tech-driven products
- Excellent academic background
- Stable career record
- competitive remuneration package
- excellent training and development
- career progression opportunities
- internal and external secondment opportunities
- high quality and intellectually challenging work
- A closely-knit and integrated team
To apply or discuss your current situation confidentially, please reach out to Thiago Silva.
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
Please note: Where a level of experience, such as 'PQE', is indicated, please note that this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit
Apply for Tech and Outsourcing Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly