NQ Construction Associate
- Full Time
NQ-2PQE Construction Associate, Nottingham
A fantastic opportunity for a newly qualified to two year qualified solicitor to join the Nottingham office of a large national Construction practice.
The role will involve providing a broad range of construction and commercial advice for clients on large scale projects as well as providing advice on contentious construction matters.
The Role will involve:
* Construction and engineering disputes of differing sizes and complexity, as well as project advisory work for a range of clients across a variety of sectors.
* Working for clients in both the public and private sectors.
* Helping to build and maintain strong client relationships.
Candidate requirements of the successful Construction Solicitor:
* At least a 6 month dedicated seat in construction (either contentious or non-contentious) and good quality post qualification experience in construction if at the more senior end of the pqe bracket.
* Solid technical and drafting skills, ideally gained from a highly regarded regional, national or international firm.
* A strong academic profile, ideally 2 at degree level.
* Team player with excellent communication skills (both written and oral).
* A clear interest in and enthusiasm for construction.
* Highly competitive salary plus bonus and an attractive benefits package.
* High quality work in a supportive environment where you will gain access to the best training and development.
If you're interested in this Construction Associate role based in Nottingham apply now or contact Himpal Bains via email at
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.