Data Protection Associate
4 days left
- Full Time
We are working closely with this client to assist them in their search for a knowledgeable Data Protection lawyer between 2.5 and 5 years (UK & Wales) qualified. This firm have a market leading Data Protection & Information Security practice and more widely work with distinguished clients within the Tech, Life Sciences and Media sphere.
- The role will involve a high level of client contact and responsibility. The associate will be encouraged and supported actively to develop business and their own industry specialisms and client contacts. This is a real opportunity to join a dynamic cutting-edge practice in a technology focused firm with real potential for long term career opportunities under the support and guidance of 3 specialist partners.
- The practice focusses primarily on Data protection matters with a particular focus on technology driven projects, but there will be opportunities to work in a variety of areas including (but not limited to):
- General advisory on all aspects of GDPR
- Data transfers, EU and UK SCC’s
- Subject access requests
- Impact assessments
- Cross border projects
- Transactional support and due diligence
- Marketing and e-Privacy
- Privacy by design
- Audit, assessment and review projects
- Experience in technology focused work
- Experience in advising digital businesses
- A solid understanding of all aspects data protection law
- A high level of client contact and responsibility for client relationships
- Self-motivation coupled with the ability to work closely with other team members
- Strong academics and technical ability
- A commercial focus and good business development skills
- Contentious Data and breach related skills /experience would be an advantage but not essential
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Christine Rodgers-Wendels for a confidential discussion on your career.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful.
Apply for Data Protection Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly