Legal Recruitment Consultant
- Full Time
A role in leading global recruitment firm recruiting into the legal sector.
Page Executive, Michael Page, Page Personnel & Page Outsourcing make up global recruitment consultancy PageGroup. Join one of our teams & you'll be working for one of the best names in the industry. At the heart of our business are the thousands of people's lives we change, the outstanding service we provide our clients & candidates & the exciting opportunities within our offices all over the world.
What you will find here at PageGroup is a vibrant, inclusive culture where the success of our teams in underpinned by dynamic working - a high trust, high performance ethos where we put people and team work first.
You will be trained how to:
· Build & grow a client portfolio using commercial information to identify organisations that have current or future recruitment needs including global multinationals and SMEs
· Develop client contact strategies & conduct business development calls
· Schedule & attend pitches with prospective clients
· Consultant & engage with clients to understand their needs & sell the most appropriate solution for attracting the right candidates
· Network in industry, sector & specialism to become an expert in market
· Identify, attract & engage with potential candidates
· Interview candidates to understand their requirements & gain valuable market information
- Make fees and bonuses!
The successful caniddate will:
· Have at least 12-18 months demonstrated recruitment or sales experience, or alternatively legal training (either academic only or with experience working in industry in the Legal Sector)
· Be highly motivated, ambitious & driven by success
· Be confident within a target driven environment
· Be passionate about progression
· Have a strong academic background and a proven track record of success
As an inclusive employer, PageGroup is continually looking to improve their diversity representation. As such, applications from disabled & ethnically diverse candidates are particularly welcomed. We are keen to support you so that you may thrive at PageGroup, so let us know if there is anything we can do throughout the interview process so that we can be at your best.
As a recruitment consultant you will receive:
· Competitive basic salary with opportunity to earn uncapped commission/bonuses
· Unrivalled career progression opportunities where you can fast track your career to Manager or Director level
· Market leading development program (ongoing throughout your career)
· Chance to join and work with one of the best names in the industry
· Opportunity to take your career internationally
· Additional benefits (flexible working, monthly incentives, private medical insurance, pension plan, "MyBenefits" - our flexible benefits scheme + more)
PageGroup are proud winners of
· Clear Assured Gold Status
· The Times Top 50 Employers for Women 2020
· FT Leaders in Diversity Top 100 2020
· Inclusive Companies Top 50 2019/2020
· Stonewall Top 100 Employers 2018
· Race at Work Signatory
· Valuable 500 Company
· Disability Confident Employer