5 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: PR Executive
Location: Central London
Salary: £Negotiable depending on experience
Leading global law firm are looking for a PR Executive to join their London office and help implement various PR initiatives to advance the strategic goals of the firm and build name and brand recognition in key industries and practice areas.
A selection of responsibilities will include:
- Drafting a range of award submissions, articles, media announcements and press releases, and reports
- Monitoring social media for news coverage of the firm
- Managing media enquiries and reaching out to reporters
- Drafting, editing and proof reading content for the website and social media, particularly in relation to news / current events
- Tracking media coverage of the firm and individual teams / lawyers
- Developing relationships with key media contacts
It is essential that you have at least 2 years’ experience working in PR with (ideally) a legal background, although they may consider someone with strong experience within other professional services environments. You must also be an exceptional communicator, both written and verbal, as you will be dealing extensively with senior internal and external stakeholders. Strong proof reading and time-management skills are also essential as is the ability to prioritise multiple assignment and handle assignments indecently.
This is a new appointment and the role will be ideal for a PR professional with a legal background looking to take on more responsibility in a global firm. Fantastic culture and excellent benefits in a firm that offers ongoing training and development.
McKinlay Law endeavour to contact all successful candidates within 24 hours. However, due to the volume of applications that we receive, we are not able to respond to every candidate individually. If you have not heard from us within 24 hours your application has been unsuccessful and we have not retained your details.
Apply for PR Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly