7 days left
- Full Time
Corporate Associate - NQ-3 PQE - Birmingham
International law firm is seeking a Corporate Associate from the newly qualified through to 3 years' PQE level to join its large and highly regarded and corporate team in Birmingham which is part of the firm's international corporate practice. This Corporate Associate opportunity is offered on a full time permanent basis with flexible and agile working options accommodated. Excellent salary commensurate with experience.
As a Corporate Associate in this team, you would:
- Advise on mergers and acquisitions, disposals, buy-ins and buyouts, IPOs, secondary fundraisings, takeovers, joint ventures and investments.
- Act for national and international clients including corporates, private equity institutions and management teams.
To be successful in your application for this Corporate Associate vacancy, you will have:
- A minimum of one strong training seat in corporate. Good quality post qualification experience from a reputable law firm if qualified.
- A strong academic background.
- A good teamwork ethic.
- Good client skills and a keen interest in business development.
The successful Corporate Associate will be rewarded with:
- A highly competitive salary, bonus and comprehensive benefits package.
- Clear progression opportunities.
- The opportunity to work on a wide range of corporate transactions with a strong international flavour.
To be considered for this Corporate Associate vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Corporate Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly