Residential Development Solicitor
5 days left
- Full Time
Real Estate Solicitor - International firm - Birmingham - NQ-5 PQE
Top ranked international law firm is seeking a Solicitor from the newly qualified level through to about five years' PQE to join its residential development team in Birmingham. This Real Estate Solicitor position is offered on a full or part-time (4 days a week), permanent basis with flexible and agile working options available. Top quality residential development work. Excellent salary and wider benefits package.
As a Real Estate Solicitor in this residential development team, you would:
- Have the opportunity to join one of the largest real estate teams in the UK and sit in a top ranked residential development team advising on all aspects of residential development.
- Work with a loyal client base of national house builders, mixed use developers, public and private landowners and investors.
- Specifically, you would be involved in acquisitions, and disposals, exchanges of land and property, overage arrangements, security, option agreements, promotion agreements and hybrids, collaborations/joint ventures, site assembly to include planning and infrastructure agreements, building licences and development agreements, institutional investment in the residential sector, investor acquisitions and disposals of residential portfolios and funding agreements.
To be successful in your application for this Real Estate Solicitor vacancy, you will have:
- Training or post qualification experience in property development (ideally in land acquisitions for residential development purposes) from well regarded team.
- A proven track record in managing client relationships.
- A good teamwork ethic.
- Sound academic background.
The successful Real Estate Solicitor will be rewarded with:
- A highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including bonus.
- Strong partner support with real estate at the heart of the firm's offering.
- Flexible, supportive and inclusive team environment.
- Genuine progression opportunities.
- The opportunity to work on a wide range of high profile residential development schemes.
To be considered for this Real Estate Solicitor vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Residential Development Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly