In-House Legal Executive or Paralegal, Midlands
Household name business seeks a Legal Executive or Paralegal to support the General Counsel on a broad variety of commercial legal matters. This is an opportunity to receive excellent training and development to become an in-house Legal Counsel.
Reporting into the GC, with training and support you will handle a broad range of legal issues including:
- Drafting, advising, and negotiating commercial contracts including supply, procurement, distribution, marketing, sponsorship, licensing and IP
- Advising on disputes, employment and property issues
- Handling company secretarial matters
- Managing and liaising with external advisors
- Research on law updates
We are looking for:
- You will be a Legal Executive (ILEX, CILEX or FELLOW) or a law graduate
- Must have some experience of working with relevant commercial contracts and ideally experience working in a manufacturing business
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to build relationships
- Practical and commercial aprroach to the law
Package on Offer:
- Competitive base salary
- Pension scheme
- Health cover
Our client will consider flexible working with two days a week from home.
If you are interested in this Legal Executive or Paralegal position, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Jacqui Douglas. If the role isn’t right for you but you are interested in hearing about similar positions or some advice regarding the market, then please do get in touch.
*All candidates will be considered on merit
By submitting a job application to us, you agree to the storage of your personal data by McKenzie Douglas. This information may have been provided by you directly or collected from generally accessible sources (e.g. professional and social media sites) throughout the entire application process. To facilitate McKenzie Douglas carrying out recruitment services on your behalf, you agree to your data being saved after the application process has ended. You may revoke your consent to this agreement at any time. The Data Protection Act 1998 and the GDPR give you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act and GDPR.
Apply for In-House Legal Executive or Paralegal, Midlands
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly