KYC Compliance Analyst
7 days left
- Full Time
Our Client, a global energy company primarily focused on trading and distributing energy products worldwide is looking for a KYC Analyst to join their centralised Due Diligence team. The right candidate will be tasked with ensuring KYC policy is adhered to in every jurisdiction in which they operate. The company has a flat, meritocratic management structure with a strong belief in professional development.
The ability to work proactively is essential from day one: the successful candidate will be required to identify where KYC procedure is required, rather than simply following protocol on designated cases.
- Completing assigned tasks as part of onboarding, regular and event-driven review of counterparts
- Carrying out sanctions, PEP and Adverse Media screening in accordance with company policy and escalate if necessary
- Showing initiative when it comes to completing KYC checks with repeat clients
- Collecting and verifying information from potential customers
- Overseeing your own caseload by tracking with business owners to ensure the timely completion of cases
- Arbitrating with owners and management to identify and tackle issues as they arise
- Ensuring outcomes of due diligence are properly recorded
- Completing additional duties delegated by the Senior KYC Analyst
- Working with the global Compliance team
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in KYC and Due Diligence
- Experience conducting sanctions, PEP and Media screening
- Strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills
- Experience of working in an investment bank or trading environment
- Highly responsive, proactive, energetic, and enthusiastic
- Self-starter, with excellent organisational skills and the ability to establish and deliver on priorities
- Can work independently
- Flexible and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- High level of personal integrity
For a confidential chat about this or other roles we are handling, please contact Thomas Moore in the Jameson Legal London office.
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
Please note: Where a level of experience, such as 'PQE', is indicated, please note that this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit
Apply for KYC Compliance Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly