Business Development Coordinator (Disputes)
Business Development Coordinator opportunity in a popular US law firm. London based. EMEA focus. Paying up to £50,000. European language would be useful.
This popular US law firm, with a well-established team in London, is looking for a BD Coordinator to join their team. The role will be aligned to the disputes and litigation practice group across EMEA, supporting the London, Paris and Brussels offices. The Business Development Coordinator will have high partner exposure, running BD meetings and the team will support in regard to development and progression.
Duties will include:
- Acting as first point of contact for fee earners regarding BD matters
- Developing collateral such as campaign materials, credentials, pitch slides etc.
- Researching clients, markets and sectors
- Supporting on cross-selling initiatives across practice groups
- At least 2 years of BD experience
- Legal experience or relevant professional services experience
- A European language would be helpful, especially French, Dutch and German.
- Knowledge of disputes / litigation, would be helpful
- Confident with senior stakeholders
Apply for Business Development Coordinator (Disputes)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly