I am currently working with a highly regarded Legal 500 firm who are currently looking to expand their Family Team.
As a rapidly expanding, full service law firm, they have a strong focus on international business and a large portfolio of multicultural clients. This firm offers an enjoyable and rewarding flexible working environment in a friendly team of individuals. They understand that success starts with their people and are committed to their staff, recognising the importance of the continued professional development. They pride themselves on providing high-quality legal services as well as outstanding client care.
- Be able to handle a range of divorce and cohabitation disputes
- Managing own case load and complex family disputes
- Already be familiar with a broad range of matters including matrimonial finance, private law children work and cohabitation disputes.
- Working independently as well as part of a team
- Belonging to a specialist team with an excellent reputation which attracts high-net worth clients
If you are interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Elle Quigley for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful
Apply for Family Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly