Residential Conveyancing Assistant
A leading national firm is looking for a conveyancing assistant to join their residential property team, based in Oxfordshire.
You will be joining a progressive and forward-thinking organisation, working closely with a variety of fee earners to support their busy workloads.
Your work will involve undertaking searches, opening/closing client files, making Land Registry applications, following completion processes, liaising with solicitors, agents and clients, preparing correspondence, and drafting memos, emails and forms.
- You will be comfortable dealing with clients confidently and in a friendly and welcoming manner both face to face and over the telephone.
- You will have extensive administrative experience, preferably within a professional services environment - -- You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- You will have advanced skills in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- You will have excellent organisational skills
- You will be a strong team player, with a 'can-do' attitude to work
- You will show a drive to succeed in your career
- Highly Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Strong scope for career progression
If you are interested in this role and you have the pre-requisite experience, please send your up-to-date CV
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Residential Conveyancing Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly