Interim commercial manager - Outside IR35 - Remote
The role is outside IR35 and our client is open to consultants who require a part-time arrangement.
The business is a well known education and training provider and highly entrepreneurial in their field.
This project is the initial stages of work that needs to be completed after the business being awarded a substantial government contract. You will be involved in ensuring various business leaders and units understand the key metrics and deliverable of large and long term framework agreements associated with this new government contract. There are many schedules and processes in place and framework agreements and schedules to go through to understand what needs to be done to deliver successfully.
Someone will need to understand public procurement and complex government contracts and highly organised in delivering project outcomes in a timely and efficient manner.
You will need to be able to build relationships with key stakeholders and work closely and provide project updates to the client engagement manager, client director and commercial manager
You must have experience in:
- leading projects
- Understanding the requirements of framework agreements and ensuring you know key metrics and KPI's to ensure businesses are able to deliver on framework agreements
- Working with businesses and various business units to ensure they understand the requirements and know what they need to do to deliver on their agreements
- Providing information to the cabinet office when required
-Be organised and able to understand and go through schedules and implement processes to ensure businesses can deliver on metrics of framework agreements
- some knowledge of Data protection and contracts law would be a benefit
- Be knowledgeable on Government agreements and public procurement and tendering processes
- Knowledge of long term framework agreements
- Understand quality management systems (ISO 9001)
Excellent day rate (outside IR35) - you may work via your own limited company or work directly on our payroll on a PAYE basis
This role can be completely remote if required
Ability to work full or part-time or adjust hours/ days as the contract/ project progresses