In-house Employment Lawyers (Permanent & Interim)
A rare in-house employment role has arisen within a global business in Manchester. As part of a wider legal function of 20 lawyers you will provide employment advice to the UK & Ireland business across a variety of sectors.
The role is being recruited on a permanent basis and interim cover is also required to cover the process and any notice period.
The role will be mainly non-contentious in nature although you will manage external counsel on anything litigious. You will:
- Advise on HR policies, terms and conditions, settlement agreements, pensions and benefits, TUPE, outsourcing and industrial relations;
- Advise on restructuring and redundancies;
- Provide training to HR and the wider business as appropriate;
- Work closely with all members of the UK&I Legal team;
- Monitor and report on the status of Employment Tribunal cases and helpline queries and trends
The permanent role requires a lawyer with at least 2 years PQE, we would expect the interim lawyer to be more senior and able to start in May or June.
This is a flexible business and remote working is available however applicants from the North West are preferred.
Apply for In-house Employment Lawyers (Permanent & Interim)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly