Disputes / Litigation Solicitor - (Leading Firm)
Your new company
Our client is a prestigious international Law Firm with a pioneering global ALT business harnesses the firm's key legal and client technology expertise around the world to offer cost-efficient legal products and technology services for clients. They're a global team of over 350 lawyers, legal analysts and technologists works seamlessly and 24/7 from offices in Belfast, London, Shanghai, Johannesburg, Sydney, Melbourne, Perth and Brisbane.
Their ALT is a market leader in the use of technology assisted review for e-disclosure in the UK and worked on the first UK Commercial Court matter to use it. They're now recruiting a number of Litigation (Dispute) Lawyers with 1YR+ PQE to join their dynamic team in Belfast.
Your new role
In your new role you will be involved with;
- Conducting document review, due diligence or other practice area-specific fee-earning work (there will be target average daily chargeable hours).
- Conducting claims management for major corporate entities Conducting case assessments in respect of claims arising out of Group Litigation Orders and Remediation schemes Undertake Quality Control and provide constructive feedback to reviewers to ensure that output is consistent with quality standards.
- On appropriate projects, as required, working directly with other practice groups in our global network to deliver high quality support to clients and legal teams.
- On appropriate projects, as required, supervising Trainees or Legal Analysts in relation to individual matters, dealing with complex legal matters or generally as directed by Senior Solicitors, Managers or Senior Managers of the Disputes practice group.
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of areas of law relevant to the practice.
- Ensuring compliance with financial disciplines on matters (e. daily time recording).
- Providing any other assistance to the business on client matters and related tasks as required.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be either a Qualified solicitor or barrister in England and Wales or Northern Ireland, but Republic of Ireland or other common law jurisdictions will be considered.
- (If not qualified in England and Wales then willing to complete process to requalify as such, if required.)
- 1+ year's PQE, with at least 6 months' experience in Disputes/litigation. 3+ PQE is desirable
What you'll get in return
- A competitive salary, excellent package of benefits and working from home solutions are all on offer for you here.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Disputes / Litigation Solicitor - (Leading Firm)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly