Banking & Finance Solicitor
- Our client, a leading international firm headquartered in London, is looking for an experienced Banking & Finance Associate to join their thriving team.
- High profile global client base.
- World’s largest law firm.
- Renowned for high quality work in a full range of corporate and commercial matters.
- You will be carrying out a broad range of finance work, acting for lenders and borrowers.
- Working on a variety of lending transactions.
- Acting on the borrowing side, acting for specialist funds, private equity sponsors and large corporations.
- NQ – 3 PQE.
- Strong academics.
- Banking seat on training contract desired.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office experience including Excel and Word.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, English at a native speaker standard.
- A competitive salary with additional incentives and benefits.
- Potential for progression within an already thriving team.
If you are interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Sam Williams for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful*
Apply for Banking & Finance Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly