Junior Legal Secretary
Our prestigious US Law Firm client is looking to hire a new Department Administrative Assistant to join the London office on a permanent basis, the focus of this role will be assisting junior associates and trainees as well as administrative, clerical and reception-based tasks when required.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Accurately producing and amending documents and correspondence from handwritten, dictated, or printed material, according to in house style and rules- often to tight work deadlines
- Printing, scanning, faxing, and copying documentation, dealing promptly with telephone calls, directing enquiries, and taking messages as appropriate
- Providing back-up telephone coverage and support for lawyers and secretaries and cover reception from time to time
- Opening, sorting, and distributing mail as appropriate
- Efficiently maintaining filing into the client management systems in electronic or paper form, including forwarding materials for archiving
- When required, may have to perform other administrative or secretarial duties as necessary to assist the legal or secretarial teams.
The client is wanting a proactive, self-starter, who will make this role their own, and is confident in their abilities and always looking to assist other staff members with their workload and fit into the collaborative London Team. Candidates will ideally be used to working in a similar role within a legal environment and possess advanced Microsoft Word, strong organisational and communication skills and have the ability to work in a large team. Standard hours are 9.30am – 5.30pm with a generous salary and benefits
Apply for Junior Legal Secretary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly