Planning Senior Associate
Are you a Planning Senior Associate who is looking for a new Challenge to join this Top 50 practice in their London office?
The firm are looking for a Senior Planning Lawyer to join their busy team, there is a new role due to organic growth in the team.
This Top 50 law firm operates at the leading edge of business. They are recognised as a global elite law firm; the firm regularly advises on billion-dollar deals and high-profile cases on behalf of the world's most powerful corporations and financial institutions. The firm has offices across the Globe with over 30 offices in every continent. Innovation and creativity are an integral part of their culture.
They are ahead of the curve and often set precedents where other firms then follow. Despite their large size, they have a collaborative way of working, where staff is heavily invested in, and many of the firm's Partners are home grown. The firm has devised many innovative ways of working and have developed a pioneering package of business and consultancy services and a unique project management system that allows it to deliver complex, multi-national legal services.
The firm are looking to hire a Planning Senior Associate into their flourishing City of London office.
You will join a busy Planning department in the London office and will be at the forefront of this industry leading team, you will work closely alongside leaders in the field.
The team has had an influx of new work, making now an exciting time to join. You will deal with good quality work. You will deal with a high-quality caseload which will include; Town & Country Planning, Residential and Commercial Development matters.
You will deal with a broad caseload, the variety of which will make for an interesting role.
- You will be a Planning Lawyer with at least 5 years PQE (there is no upper limit in regard to the amount of PQE and I would urge even the most experienced of candidates to apply)
- You should work for a well-known private client department
- A meticulous eye for detail is essential
- Experience of mentoring more junior members of a team is to advantage but is not essential
- Salary is above market rate and negotiable depending on your background and level of experience, plus an excellent benefits package
This is an excellent opportunity for a Planning Senior Associate to progress with a Top 50 firm based in their City of London office.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.