Business Development Executive
A great opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Executive to join a lovely law firm in London, across sectors, reporting to the Senior BD Manager.
The role would suit a Marketing or Business Development Assistant ready for a step up. They are a very supportive team so will support the learning and development of this person as necessary.
- Be responsible for the production of the fortnightly newsletter and keep content fresh on the firm’s intranet,
- Co-ordinate and project manage directory submissions.
- Work with the Business Development Assistant to co-ordinate and project manage firm events
- Be responsible for the daily upkeep of the firms Wordpress based website.
- Work with the Business Development team to implement the social media policy for the firm and each team.
- Maintain the mailing data platform and marketing pages.
- Conduct research and create first draft tender submissions.
- Produce ad hoc reports and research as required.
- Deliver monthly metrics around campaigns to better inform strategy.
- Maintain the marketing collateral library.
- Support the wider BDM team with any additional projects.
- Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word.
- Be able to adapt and use new platforms quickly and effectively (Concep, Wordpress, Hootsuite)
- The ability to build, maintain and nurture relationships
- A client-centric approach
- Teamwork – a collaborative approach is highly valued.
- A results-focused mentality – someone who is happy to challenge the status quo and who enjoys proposing ideas.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The firm has a great culture and strong work/life balance and an agile working environment.
The salary is £35,000 along with great benefits and wellbeing initiatives.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Rowena Bubb of Lewis Row Recruitment for further information.
Apply for Business Development Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly