Exclusive - Senior Consultant - Private Equity
We are exclusively recruiting for a leading Consultancy firm looking to hire a Senior Consultant to join their business focusing predominantly on their Private Equity clients however there will also be exposure to other buy side clients. Great opportunity to join a continually expanding consultancy business.
- Organise the creation of compliance documentation including manuals and suitable frameworks to suit each client's business as it develops.
- Visit clients on a periodic basis to carry out reviews of compliance monitoring, records, policies and procedures, followed by recommendations and a formal report to the Board.
- Provide support on FCA notifications and reporting including the online notifications and applications system and the full suite of returns for BIPRU, IFPRU and Exempt CAD Investment Firms.
- Facilitate the provision of regulatory updates to clients on topics such as Market Abuse, Senior Management Systems and Controls, Conduct of Business and Approved Person Responsibilities.
- Assess and oversee client's performance against their Compliance Monitoring Program ensuring activities adhere to all applicable laws and regulations.
- Review all compliance documentation and develop/maintain policies and procedures in line with regulations.
- Carry out periodic analysis of risks by ensuring risk assessments are undertaken for business units and products.
- At least 5 years Compliance experience working within a buy side focused firm or consultancy.
- Experience of Private Equity preferential.
- Strong understanding of the FCA/PRA regulatory environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The CLARC Guarantee - we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.
Apply for Exclusive - Senior Consultant - Private Equity
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly