Your new firm
Our Client is Legal 500 and one of the UK's largest growing law firms. They are currently looking for Conveyancing Assistant to join their progressive and reputable top 45 firm in their new Oxford office.
Your new role
As a Conveyancing Assistant, you will support the work of the Conveyancing team and supporting the Team Leader with general administration tasks. You will be working closely with our Conveyancers and Legal Administrators.
- Liaising with clients, stakeholders and third parties, responding to voicemail messages and correspondence in a prompt manner.
- Amend and collate letters with enclosures in line with set deadlines, ensuring sign off as appropriate by the appropriate Lawyer, take direction from the Matter Lawyers where appropriate within the life of a transaction.
- Ensure that exchange and completion dates are met and you will work with the Matter Lawyers, Team Manager and others within the wider Real Estate Group where required.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience working within Conveyancing and an understanding of Conveyancing procedures
- Excellent clear, concise and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once
- Ability to achieve tasks quickly and accurately meeting the needs of the lawyers in the unit to which you have been assigned
- Strong IT skills with the ability to become familiar with new systems quickly
What you'll get in return
Competitive salary, training and supported career progression.
25 days annual leave, employee assistance, lifestyle hour, flexible/hybrid working plus lots of extra benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Conveyancing Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly