Marketing & Business Development Exec - £35k - including events
Join a firm and BD and Marketing team that is truly collabrotive! This is an ideal role for an assistant looking for a step up and to make the move into a highly reputable law firm who are ethical to their core!
position you will:
- Be responsible for the production of newsletters internally and keeping the intranet uptodate fresh content
- To co-ordinate and project manage timely directory submissions.
- Working with the BDM Intern to co-ordinate and project manage BDM and firm events
- Be responsible for the daily upkeep of our Wordpress-based website. Working with the BDM Managers and keeping the site up-to-date.
- Work with the BDM Managers to implement the social media policy for the firm and each team.
- To maintain the CRM platform mailing data and marketing pages.
- Conduct research and create first draft tender submissions.
- Produce ad hoc reports and research as required.
- Deliver monthly metrics around campaigns to better inform strategy.
- Maintain the BDM marketing collateral library.
This is a well rounded and busy BD and Marketing role that will ensure your career is well supported and developed!
Law Choice was established in 1992 to provide legal support staff a one stop recruitment and consultation service. We recruit all levels of legal support staff roles including: Legal PA’s, Legal Secretaries, Legal Marketing & Business Development, Legal Finance, Legal HR, Legal Receptionist, IT, Legal Facilities and Paralegals. Please feel free to contact us for career advice.
Apply for Marketing & Business Development Exec - £35k - including events
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly