Residential Property Lawyer (High Net worth clients)
Our client are a leading top 100 UK law firm, with a rich heritage spanning over 150 years advising businesses, institutions and individuals in the UK and internationally. Throughout the firms history their ethos has remained simple: providing clear legal advice and value and insight to their clients.
The Residential Property team is a team of 45+ members operating out of each office but working together as one team.
Within the team there are various specialist sectors and we now have a vacancy to fill in the high end sector with a focus on the Norwich marketplace.
The Norwich team comprises five fee earners working alongside departmental support pools (secretarial and post-exchange).
Purpose of job
To provide additional fee earning support for a rapidly growing sector.
- Acting for high net worth individuals
- Acting on the purchase, sale and financing of high value properties
- Working alongside and developing relationships with high end property finders and estate agents
- Acting on main stream residential conveyancing to support the wider practice eg buy to let matters
- Overseeing and training of junior team members
- Providing technical support to the team
- Being actively involved with developing and implementing the Norwich team business development plan
- Licensed conveyancer, legal executive or solicitor with at least three years' PQE gained at a strong regional or City firm
- Experience of all aspects of work as outlined in this profile is required
- A proven ability to meet the demands of high value conveyancing including enhanced accessibility
- An ability to actively market within this specialist sector and to focus on growing new relationships
- To be competent in using Microsoft Word, Excel, time recording software, case management, Outlook and digital dictation
Apply for Residential Property Lawyer (High Net worth clients)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly