Banking and Finance Lawyer, Leading investment bank
Our client, an international bank in London, is looking for a NQ-4 PQE+ Banking and Finance Lawyer as a result of significant growth in the business.
You will be working closely with the senior management team in a highly varied role covering a variety of matters such as banking, corporate, commercial, treasury etc. Prior experience in all of these areas will not be required.
You will sit within a well-established Legal team, supporting the business on a variety of legal matters.
The day to day responsibilities will include:
- Providing transaction support to the business on a variety of finance deals from initiation to completion;
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating transactional legal documentation including loan agreements, guarantees, letters of credit etc.;
- Remaining up to date with existing and upcoming regulations which affects the bank’s transactions;
- Assisting with general legal queries from the business when they arise;
- Liaising with external counsel when required.
- This role will be ideal for an NQ-4PQE+ Banking and Finance Lawyer who is looking for a role providing autonomy and a broad diet of work
- If from private practice, in-house secondment experience will be desirable not essential
*Please note that PQE is used only as a guide and applications from those outside of the range will be considered.
Apply for Banking and Finance Lawyer, Leading investment bank
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly