A well-established Wealth & Investment Management firm based in London are looking for a Risk Analyst to join their Risk team. Working within a small & friendly Risk team this is a great opportunity for a candidate at the start of their career looking for a move to a role where they will get vast exposure across the business whilst on the job training will also be provided.
- Ownership of assigned monitoring activities to provide insight into the firm including agreeing control improvements with business stakeholders
- Partnership with business stakeholders to monitor and analyse operational incidents
- Secretary for Operational Risk Committee
- Support the completion of Firm's ICARA
- Analysis of presentation of key risk information for Committee reporting
- At least 12 months Risk experience working within a similar Financial Services business.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good communicator, comfortable dealing with all levels of staff.
The CLARC Guarantee - we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.
Apply for Risk Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly