Residential Property Solicitor
Sellick Partnership are currently working with a well-established law firm based in St Helens where the opportunity has arisen for a Residential Property Solicitor.
My client is seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Residential Property Solicitor who has previous experience of dealing with high net worth property sales and purchases.
You will be working alongside a highly-regarded partner who is well known within the market. You will be working within a successful team who all support each other.
- Handling a busy caseload of high net worth sales and purchases
- You will be dealing with both leasehold and freehold sales and purchases
- Transfers of Equity
- Shared Ownership
Required Skills and Experience:
- You will be able to manage high net worth sales and purchases
- Qualified with a minimum 3-5 years post qualification experience at a CQS firm
- Ideal knowledge and technical experience in dealing with mixed use properties (residential and commercial)
- Be a team player
- You will have excellent written and communication skills
- Experience of Proclaim case management system
- Fully aware of anti-money laundering and anti-fraud legislation
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of a growing team based in St Helens. There is a lot of room for progression and this is something my client is keen on.
If you are interested please email your CV to Chinyere Clarke at Sellick Partnership as soon as possible to register your interest.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.
Apply for Residential Property Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly