Our client is a prestigious US law firm – they are now looking to recruit a Legal Receptionist to join their expanding and busy office services team in London.
The Legal Receptionist is responsible for maintaining the Concierge Center for guests and visitors in the London office and for overseeing the daily activities of the conference rooms throughout the floors.
The ideal candidate will be very tech savvy and highly competent in setting up meeting rooms for Zoom meetings.
The core hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm (with flexibility required, including very occasional work on weekends – paid double overtime for this!) The salary on offer is up to £34,000 plus very generous benefits. This role is a permanent position. You will be based on site for 5 days a week.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the most prestigious US law firms in the world!
Your responsibilities as a Legal Receptionist will include:
- Responsible for daily activities in the conference center, including greeting visitors, working with the food services vendor, and coordinating as necessary with receptionists, facilities
- Responsible for working in conference center scheduling system (EMS) along with the team to ensure meeting reservations and entered properly, making adjustments as necessary
- Coordinating with Guest Services and Reception staff daily on the logistics for scheduled meetings and catering
- Coordinating check-in and food tables for client events and roundtable
- Monitoring all conference rooms to ensure that they are well supplied and maintained in a neat and orderly fashion
- Assisting with travel, car, and restaurant reservations as requested
- Assisting users with walk up booking or conference rooms
- Working closely with the Guest Services staff and local Information Services (IS) to ensure meetings run smoothly and as planned
- Responsible for monitoring accuracy of EMS room panels and availability of AV and conference technology and services using Zoom etc technologies
- Assisting team with any technology requests including assisting clients and visitors with meeting access, provision of equipment and basic guidance
Requirements as a Legal Receptionist include:
- Experience of working as a FOH Receptionist – ideally within Legal, but Professional Services experience will also be considered
- Prior receptionist/concierge desk and event planning experience desired
- Familiarity with making international and long-distance calls
- Strong telephone/console operator skills
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office – Outlook, Word, Excel and EMS
- Ability to work extended and/or weekend hours, as required
Apply for Legal Receptionist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly