Real Estate Solicitor
Real Estate Solicitor - Worcester - NQ-5 PQE
Established and successful Legal 500 practice in Worcestershire is recruiting for an experienced commercial property solicitor to join their busy real estate team to manage and support on a varied and good quality real estate caseload.
The successful Real Estate Solicitor will gain exposure to:
- Commercial sales and purchase
- Landlord and tenant matters - leases and licenses
- Property finance
- Commercial developments
- Pre-emption, option and promotion agreements, s106 Agreements and easements
The commercial property team advises on a wide variety of real estate matters for an established client base including (but not limited to); land owners, developers, financial providers and agricultural clients.
- Qualified Solicitor - NQ-5 PQE
- Candidates applying for this role should have at least one years' solid real estate experience, strong communication skills and the ability to work independently.
- More experienced candidates are also welcome to apply
- An enthusiasm for networking and business development and eager to play a key role in the development of the team.
In return the successful candidate will receive ongoing support, a competitive salary and be joining a firm where there is a defined career progression path.
For further information, please contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Real Estate Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly