Part Time PowerPoint Presentation Operator - Evenings
Owen Reed are recruiting for a Part Time PowerPoint Presentation Operator to work evenings from home. Experience in professional services or within a law firm is essential for this role.
Working 17 hours per week - hours start time 7pm but they are flexible on hours and days
About the Role:
• Responsible for accurate and timely production of presentations, pitches and other requests bringing a creative solution whilst following templates and adhering to the firm’s visual identity.
• To enhance the firm’s approach to PowerPoint through your market expertise, creativity and confidence in improving the layout of PowerPoint documents so they are more visually appealing.
• To liaise effectively with key stakeholders regarding project status, direction and work produced, positively influencing clients and the team with creative input in addition to undertaking and pitching new creative concepts.
• Working Hours: Mon-Fri evening shift, some flexibility with hours eg 14:00-22:00 or 15:00-23:00, London office
• Consistently deliver high quality creative and imaginative service on time, with a focus on responsiveness, client satisfaction, effective client communication, creativity and client service orientation.
• At least 3 years’ experience working within the graphic design/creative document production field.
• You have sound knowledge of graphic design principles.
• You may have knowledge of creative software and have good graphic design experience or, have been in post within a creative environment.
• Excellent communicator.
• Able to build effective client relationships based on trust, flexibility and a professional approach.
• Be able to deal confidently with clients, including taking briefs and advising on best practice.
• Develop and maintain relationships with team and key stakeholders.
• Ability to adhere to deadlines.
• Work and liaise closely with colleagues.
• Excellent PowerPoint skills.
• Good skills in Word and Outlook.
• Working knowledge of Excel, Visio, Adobe Pro, InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator helpful.
• Experience of working within a brand’s guidelines.
Apply for Part Time PowerPoint Presentation Operator - Evenings
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly