Private Client PSL Kent
Private Client PSL
£60,000 ++ DOE
My client is looking for a Private Client and Tax solicitor to join their growing knowledge team. This role will be based in Kent although the firm are fantastic with flexible working.
Responsibilities will include:
* Reviewing, maintaining and updating precedents and practice notes
* Attending and giving talks at external conferences/seminars
* Working with the wider Knowledge team to develop and maintain a comprehensive, accessible firm wide KM system, on which all practice group know-how is maintained.
* Working with the IT and KM partners to identify the external knowledge resources required
* Developing relevant legal training for all members of the practice group
* Facilitating and leading know-how meetings and other knowledge sharing activities and assisting with knowledge related BD and other client-facing KM activities
You will ideally have at least 6 years PQE in private client/court of protection/tax or have a background in knowledge management and professional support.
*Where a level of experience is indicated, this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Private Client PSL Kent
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly