Private Property Solicitor
Private Property Solicitor NQ-2 years PQE I Agriculture & Landed Estates l Cheltenham l Top 100 Firm
This Top 100 firm has a top-tier agriculture and landed estates practice and their office in Cheltenham is a key part of their strategic business plan for the future, with this in mind they are looking to appoint a Private Property Solicitor NQ-2 years PQE into their team.
They offer a full complement of services across agricultural, rural and equine matters. A number of their lawyers have a farming background or connections to the agriculture industry which only strengthens their offering as a highly specialist practice.
The team is highly ranked in the Legal 500 and Chambers and they act for some of the largest landed estates in the UK.
They seek to provide a cohesive 360˚ service to their clients given the nature of agricultural matters, which often involve a multitude of complexities.
The role and Agriculture & Landed Estates practice:
This top-tier practice is looking to appoint a Private Property Solicitor NQ-2 years PQE into their Landed Estates group based in Cheltenham.
- You will be joining a highly experienced and industry-renowned agriculture team that has been providing specialist legal services to farming and rural affairs clients. They have strong links across the whole agricultural sector and sit on multiple industry panels and associations
- You should already have had exposure to a range of transactional work including landlord and tenant, developments and acquisitions and disposals, either in agriculture or real estate
- If you're practising in Agricultural Property already or want to develop into this field from Real Estate, this team can offer you the platform to advance your skills and expertise and operate at the forefront of the industry
The ideal candidate:
- Private Property Solicitor NQ-2 years PQE
- Any background, connections or links to the agricultural industry is highly desirable
- Outstanding client care skills providing comprehensive services for rural and agriculture clients
- Highly competitive salary package and excellent benefits
- Access to the most impactful and high-profile work available
- Opportunity to work alongside leading individuals and next-generation partners
Exciting opportunity for an ambitious Private Property Solicitor NQ-2 years PQE to join a highly successful practice in Cheltenham.
Apply for Private Property Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly