Property Litigation Lawyer 2-4PQE
This is an exciting opportunity for a Property Litigation Lawyer with 2-4PQE to join an expanding and highly regarded real estate disputes practice. The successful candidate will deal with all facets of real estate disputes work undertaken by our client's busy team.
The successful candidate will deal with all facets of real estate disputes work undertaken by our busy team, such as:
• Substantive court action claims by tenants/property owners against landlords/developers;
• Wrongful termination of contract disputes;
• Contentious and non-contentious rights to light matters;
• Transactional support advice;
• Commercial Asset Management / landlord and tenant work;
• Ongoing COVID related advice for landlords and tenants.
Our client is looking for a candidate with at least 2 years' PQE of relevant post qualification experience from a leading firm. The successful candidate will have ideally worked within a leading real estate disputes practice and have a working knowledge of the full range of real estate disputes work. Experience supervising and mentoring junior associates in the team playing a key part in the chain between junior fee earners and the senior lawyer would be advantageous.
For more details, contact Toby Nash at Chase Portland today.
Apply for Property Litigation Lawyer 2-4PQE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly